Salvo Architectural Roofing Contractors (SARC) is a family-owned and operated business. Michael Salvo, President, runs his business with full-time assistance from two of his children. SARC has also expanded to employing three generations as Michael’s grandchildren have joined the family business working in the shop during the summers.
Salvo Architectural Roofing Contractors Management Staff:
- Michael Salvo — Founder/President
- Joshua Salvo – Vice President
- Abby Jimenez – Accounting & H.R.
- Joey Matz – Office Manager
- Jenn Welsh – Marketing & Development
In 1983, Michael Salvo founded Salvo Architectural Roofing Contractors. Prior to that, he had been working for another roofing contractor and decided to start his own business to support his growing family. Michael began work with one worker and one truck. Over the years, SARC has grown into an operation that employs more than 30 workers and requires a fleet of trucks.
Mission and Values
Salvo Architectural Roofing Contractors’ company mission is to treat each project as its most important job and to treat customers fairly and with respect.
SARC prides itself on its high-quality work and craftsmanship using only top-of-the-line products. Their goal always is to do their best work in every situation rather than focusing primarily on profits. SARC strives for excellence through continuous improvement.
Salvo Architectural Roofing Contractors is a proud member of the following professional associations:
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- National Slate Association (NSA)
- Slate Roofing Contractors Association (SRCA)
- Tile Roofing Institute Alliance (TRI)
Salvo Architectural Roofing Contractors has certifications to install the following companies’ products:
- GAF Products
- Mule-Hide Products
- Neptune Coatings
Salvo Architectural Roofing Contractors has received the following awards:
- BBB A+ rated
- Best of Houzz 2017 for Client Satisfaction